The Odd Fellows Mansion (Danish: Odd Fellow Palæet) is a Rococo town mansion in Copenhagen, Denmark, named after the local branch of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows which acquired the building in 1900. Before that, it was known as the Berckentin and later the Schimmelmann Mansion after its successive owners. The Building is located on Bredgade, opposite Dronningens Tværgade for which it serves as a point de vue.
The mansion was built as part of the redevelopment of the new Frederiksstaden district. It was designed by Johann Gottfried Rosenberg under the supervision of Nicolai Eigtved who had also conceived the district plan. It was built as a home for the wealthy merchant and politician Christian August von Berckentin who had just been ennobled with the title of count. After Berckentin's death in 1758, the Berckentin Mansion was taken over by his son-in-law, Christian Sigfred von Plessen, who also owned Glorup Manor on Funen, and had married von Berckentin's daughter Louise von Plessen née Berckentin in 1744
Address: Bredgade 28
View map of conference location
Registration hours: Both days from 8.00 in the morning at the conference venue